One-Click Video Download Download videos from the Web, and save them to your PC.
The 'Download This Video' button will appear automatically when you play a video in your browser. Click on the button and the video starts downloading to your PC.
Download Web videos from your favourite UGC sites with a single mouse click. Plug-ins available for popular browsers (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Google Chrome).
A browser plug-in is included with the RealPlayer installation. When playing a web video in a browser, a button labeled “Download This Video” appears on the top right of the playback area. Simply click the button to download and save the video onto your PC.
Use this feature in combination with other features in RealPlayer to playback downloaded videos, convert them and copy them to iTunes or your PSP.
- Download videos from UGC sites and save them to the web
- Support download of FLV and MP4 formats
- Download multiple videos simultaneously
- The browser plug-in supports IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome
- Show “Download this Video” button on UGC sites
- Single click to start download
- Seamless integration with Play, Edit, Convert, and Share featurese
To use this Basic Feature
Download the Basic Player
Play. Download. Organize. Share.
- Plays many more files than Windows Media Player
- Download videos from the Internet to your PC with one-click
- Convert videos to MP3
Version: 22.214.171.124 | Updated: Augest 2, 2012
RealPlayer Basic features are free.
Premium Feature - "Download Videos Faster"
Download videos up to three times faster
You still get one-click downloads from hundreds of Web sites. But with Plus, it's three times faster, which means three times the fun.
- Up to 3X faster than normal downloads
- Parallel downloads to speed up performance
- Full utilization of your Internet connection
- Premium Features